Sunday, July 31, 2011

X-MEN: FIRST CLASS 2 (Possibility)


  • X-MEN FIRST CLASS

IGN caught up with actress Rose Byrne this week and briefly chatted with her about the future of her role as Moira MacTaggert in the rebooted X-Men film series:

Rose Byrne
Here is what she had to say…

Yeah, we all had to sign on for three, I believe. Well, I did anyway. But as of right now I have no idea if they're planning on doing another one. But that was the idea depending on how it all went, I suppose. We'll see though. I loved working on it and loved working with the cast. I loved Matthew Vaughn. I also loved the style, the era and the fashion. And it was kind of kitsch-y and funny. It was a really fun and sophisticated superhero movie. I'm very proud of the film. “

X-Men: First Class will be coming to DVD pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment